Buscar este blog

sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

Not in the morning...

I don’t like you. I don’t like the way you talk, move, act, scream, smell; dress like…i don’t like you at all. Now, why should I waste my time with you? Because there is a society who says I should be nice to you? Being false would make me a nice person…why would I even be false when I want nothing to do with you? Don’t even talk to me…your words stench so much I get sick… don’t sit next to me! Your presence sucks up all my energy…forget my contact email, phone number, address…you don’t know me and you never will. I don’t want to share my life with you…it’s too short anyway; I’d rather spend it with people I care about. What?! You think this is bollocks?! Nobody has ever been so honest to you? Well, I don’t know why I shouldn’t…I have the least interest in this world to lie to you…cuz when I lie I do it to protect my beloved…I don’t even want to waste my hate on you cuz you don’t deserve it…when you lie you do it to make up a life you’ll never have…hurting all around you…your life is a lie…you’re just like a bacteria resistant to antibiotics.

I hate it when my cell phone company wakes me up with their stupid offers!

If I wanted any,

I would’ve called!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario