Buscar este blog

jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

First message: stop doing what you’re doing but do something

(hahahaha NOT!)


So what does it take to be a good writer? Perhaps a colorful palette of words? A lifetime of experience? Accurate grammar? Critics who say you’re good? A good message?

I know I am totally anti “beautiful writing”…life is not always beautiful…Irvine welsh is one of the best writers in UK and yet he uses the dirtiest slang I have ever laid my eyes on…the used grammar leaves a lot to desire, too…his message? The dirty streets of Leeds and its vivid junkies’ stories…critics say he’s good, that Trainspotting is probably the best English book ever written…oh and the vocabulary he uses would make a sailor man blush.

So what am I trying to say? A lot!

That I believe in the simplicity of things, that we make life complicated, that we destroy everything we touch under the pretext of the good intention, that love can move the Universe? Not sure about that…still trying to find it out.

that’s why I am writing, I am the one who doubts the most all of the above…some say people in doubt should see a psychologist but I know the only thing they do is to help you help yourself by hearing out loud your objectivity towards your own life, so I’d rather spare my beer money and write to you, it’s free after all. Soon enough you’ll see my message…that I am disappointed with myself, with us, with how we do whatever that is we do…that I have no fear in spitting my filthy words…why wouldn’t I? Things are pretty fucked up anyway..

Lately my life had been upside down because of work…have no time for myself but yet I do nothing in the morning…I have all the time in the world and no time for anything. I have no rush but yet I believe things take too long…I am bored and yet so anxious…it’s either black or white, yes or no. don’t waste my time with excuses, I want the whole painful truth…and yet I like to think there is a way in between for the sake of reconciliation.

But not with McDonald’s.

Sometimes I buy my lunch here…to my disgrace…of course cuz in the end I am the one pissed off with the shit they sell and yet I am the first who eats it all up…but hey, just like you do! When I go there I am absolutely drooling over the pictures of all them tasty looking burgers, I even find it cheap!!! And what do I get for all this excitement? A shitty looking something nicely wrapped in a white paper..it tastes good, but not as I imagined. And I wonder, why do I walk out of this place eating what they give me? Cuz it definitely is not what I wanted nor asked for…it’s a big fat lie! The burger is not fat either…the pictures they have up there is brand marketing and what I buy is the side effect…what were they selling in the first place anyway? An image. What do I get? An optical illusion. What do I do in return? I take it and pay for it. That is killing me, I swear!!! I’ll switch to kebab.

I find it one of the most shocking things in this life, a continuous disappointment…I wish we all stopped buying from McDonald’s and all at once and let them know it’s because they lie to us all the time, that the burgers they serve are not real, are not what they promise! That it’s not cheap at all cuz that price if for the image and not for the product. I don’t care if that is all about marketing, since when is it a synonym for “lie”? Since when do we agree to this and why? Because it’s easier, because we can’t change it? You know how all this is like? It’s like at the office when the sandwich machine is broken and “eats” up all the coins without giving anything in return but when my colleagues see it they leave it like that…doesn’t matter if I only have a 50 cents coin which if I can’t use on pretzels maybe I’d like to use it on a coke…but no, the machine eats it up…because nobody is decent enough to put a fucking post it to say that the machine is broken! So what if the technician comes and gives me my money back? I just wanted either a coke or pretzels, not an useless machine.

Now, my friend, this says a lot about the society we live in.

It’s easy to pass by and cross your arms in front of failure…I find it extremely difficult. If I only live once, why the fuck would I be a passive piece of shit in my own life????

It’s easy to say “I could’ve done it, too!” or “they’ve done it wrongly!” or “it’s not my business!”

What is that you’re doing, then? Why didn’t you do it, then? What is your business?

It’s everybody’s business! Rights are the same for all, right? Or at least that’s what the upright ppl say…let’s take the same responsibility then, but let’s do it right now! You want this world to change, to be better? You be better! (…whatever that means…)

it means take a fucking post it and mark the errors you find, let ppl know the truth…would you like the doctor lie to you that you’re cured when you’re really not? It would be the worst joke ever…now that’s what I am saying…it’s a stupid filthy ugly deceiving fucking unfair joke!


1 comentario:

  1. M.C. Flurry spittin hot fire for ya'll laymans out there! Booyakasha!!

    ResponderEliminar